These Telesales e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
This telesales e-learning course provides, practical, useful advice that can be applied immediately to a range of business development scenarios. Using memorable and interesting techniques, the course will ensure learners take away all the knowledge and skills required to make a success of inbound or outbound telesales calls.
The e-learning offers a structured approach to handling telesales calls. A clear method of guiding calls passed the gatekeeper will ensure learners are in a position to assess the needs of the decision maker, gauging their buying interest and using positive questioning and conversational techniques to help highlight the benefits your product or service give the customer. Once the need is established, learners have all the tools required to manage any objections and close the sale.
Who is it for?
This telesales course is aimed at anyone that is involved in making outbound sales course as part of their role. This could include:
- Telesales Executives
- Telesales Representatives
- Telesales Advisors
- Sales Executives
- Sales Team Members
- Call Centre Employees
- Business Development Managers
- Business Owners
What does the course look like?
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Get downloadable factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your progress
- A full final assessment with certification
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Selling over the phone can be a challenge for some and a fear for others. This telesales e-learning course takes the mystery out of how to effectively develop and encourage sales over the telephone. The tools provided are practical and can be immediately applied, aiding the sales technique and improving the conversion of sales calls. With this course, learners will…
- Become more successful at helping people buy over the phone
- Understand the guiding principles of sales
- Be able to explain the motivation behind people’s buying decisions
- Be able to structure and plan for calls
- Develop an effective approach to approaching, establishing, building and securing a sale
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.