These Telesales e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
This telesales e-learning course provides, practical, useful advice that can be applied immediately to a range of business development scenarios. Using memorable and interesting techniques, the course will ensure learners take away all the knowledge and skills required to make a success of inbound or outbound telesales calls.
The e-learning offers a structured approach to handling telesales calls. A clear method of guiding calls passed the gatekeeper will ensure learners are in a position to assess the needs of the decision maker, gauging their buying interest and using positive questioning and conversational techniques to help highlight the benefits your product or service give the customer. Once the need is established, learners have all the tools required to manage any objections and close the sale.
This telesales course is aimed at anyone that is involved in making outbound sales course as part of their role. This could include:
- Telesales Executives
- Telesales Representatives
- Telesales Advisors
- Sales Executives
- Sales Team Members
- Call Centre Employees
- Business Development Managers
- Business Owners
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Get downloadable factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your progress
- A full final assessment with certification
Selling over the phone can be a challenge for some and a fear for others. This telesales e-learning course takes the mystery out of how to effectively develop and encourage sales over the telephone. The tools provided are practical and can be immediately applied, aiding the sales technique and improving the conversion of sales calls. With this course, learners will…
- Become more successful at helping people buy over the phone
- Understand the guiding principles of sales
- Be able to explain the motivation behind people’s buying decisions
- Be able to structure and plan for calls
- Develop an effective approach to approaching, establishing, building and securing a sale
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- Exploring a video example of someone getting it wrong
- Understand the importance of making telesales calls
- Rating your current experience of telesales
- Learn the guiding principles of telesales calls
- Establishing why people buy things
- Exploring a video example of someone getting it right
- Structuring the sales process
- Turning inbound calls into sales
- Knowing how to deal with different levels of interest
- Preparing for outbound calls with a clear structure
- Getting past the gatekeeper
- Exploring positive communication tools and improving how you sound
- Establishing effective sales questioning techniques and how to use them
- Understanding FAB and selling the benefits
- Learning how to overcome objections
- Effectively closing a sale
A chance to practice making a call using a video scenario with questions that you choose and consequently direct your telesales call to its final conclusion. Will you close that sale?!
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.