This energiser activity can be used in any training session and helps to re energise participants. This energiser may take participants back to their childhood but there are times when even adults need a few minutes of fun to help them re-focus.
Training course contents:
Instructions to help you run the energiser activity can be downloaded for free from the link at the bottom of this page, or you can follow the notes below.
- Twenty Tiddlywinks
- Bowl or container
- Table Instructions
1. Divide the group into teams so that each team has at least five tiddlywinks
2. Tell them that this is a competition to see which team can get its tiddlywinks into the bowl.
3. Tell them to place their tiddlywinks one hand span in from the edge of the table and place the bowl in the centre of the table.
4. Tell them that each member of the team must in turn flip the tiddlywink towards the bowl
5. The first team to get all of their tiddlywinks into the bowl wins.
Use this energiser to help energise participants during a training session.
Sign up to receive notification of our future free training updates and a chance to win a set of training materials!