These Time Management e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
Some of the most successful people have learned to become more productive through effective time management skills. We’d all like to become more efficient and be able to get more done in the time allotted to us each day. Often, it’s the feeling of not having enough time for tasks that leads to workplace stress.
This time management e-learning course will help learners to focus on the areas where they may have room to improve productivity and will help them rethink the way they approach tasks at work. As well as understanding more about their approach to time, they’ll learn practical techniques they can immediately apply in the workplace.
Who is it for?
Improving your time management skills will not only make you a more effective member of the workforce, it will also increase the time you have for personal activities. So, if you’re looking to better your career and life, this training is essential:
- Team leaders
- All employees
What does the course look like?
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, videos and images
- Take a time management questionnaire
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Time Management is the cornerstone of effective working practices. Imagine having more time for the important tasks and being able to reduce the pressure from minor tasks and interruptions that can plague a busy professional.
Being able to effectively plan and prioritise is essential if you want to work effectively and reduce workplace pressures. And if you want to have a successful career you need to be able to get the most out of your working day. In this course:
- Become a more productive member of any team
- Become more focused on the tasks that matter
- Remain in control even when you’re experiencing heavy workloads
- Manage tasks appropriately and perform more effectively
- Help reduce your own stress levels and potentially those of your work colleagues
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.