These Time Management e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Some of the most successful people have learned to become more productive through effective time management skills. We’d all like to become more efficient and be able to get more done in the time allotted to us each day. Often, it’s the feeling of not having enough time for tasks that leads to workplace stress.
This time management e-learning course will help learners to focus on the areas where they may have room to improve productivity and will help them rethink the way they approach tasks at work. As well as understanding more about their approach to time, they’ll learn practical techniques they can immediately apply in the workplace.
Improving your time management skills will not only make you a more effective member of the workforce, it will also increase the time you have for personal activities. So, if you’re looking to better your career and life, this training is essential:
- Team leaders
- All employees
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, videos and images
- Take a time management questionnaire
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
Time Management is the cornerstone of effective working practices. Imagine having more time for the important tasks and being able to reduce the pressure from minor tasks and interruptions that can plague a busy professional.
Being able to effectively plan and prioritise is essential if you want to work effectively and reduce workplace pressures. And if you want to have a successful career you need to be able to get the most out of your working day. In this course:
- Become a more productive member of any team
- Become more focused on the tasks that matter
- Remain in control even when you’re experiencing heavy workloads
- Manage tasks appropriately and perform more effectively
- Help reduce your own stress levels and potentially those of your work colleagues
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- Watch the rocks, pebbles, sand story and understand priorities
- Better understand tasks; what is vital and what is important, and know how to better manage time
- Review the Pareto Principle, Einstein’s Window and Chronos to establish best working practices and how to focus on what’s important
- Identify your time bandits by taking a time management questionnaire
- Establish working principles and the importance of allocating time to tasks
- Identifying unproductive tasks and minimising or removing them
- Highlighting distractions and dealing with them effectively
A case study that considers the typical time management issues and responds to them accordingly. Covering the following topics:
- Interruptions and distractions
- Task switching
- Use of prime time
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.