Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call, which helps with training of remote workers. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
These Time Management virtual training course materials are aimed at participants that want to develop their ability to manage time more effectively and so perform better.
Training course contents:
Time Management Training: Increase productivity and reduce anxiety and stress
Often it can feel like the amount of time we have available is dwarfed by the amount of tasks we have to cope with in our day to day. Add to this the fact that there are plenty of things that draw us away from what we should really be doing and it’s easy to understand why we are all becoming more and more stressed.
If we want to achieve success in our work or personal life, it’s important to understand how to improve our time management skills and remove the distractions that we have. These Time Management training course materials aim to do just that, by giving your participants the tools and resources they need to increase productivity for both themselves and the organisation as a whole.
The benefits of time management training:
- Encourage your team to be forward thinking respond to actions before they become demands
- Ensure employees take considered actions in relation to time management
- Help people focus on the important tasks that need to be done first, so they become more productive
- Remove procrastination activities that impact on time and create stress
- Develop plans that support project timescales, meaning tasks are not rushed and quality improves
- Use working time more efficiently, which will benefit an individual’s work/life balance
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single delegate on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These training course materials will help you provide your participants with both the skills, and a set of useful tools to improve their personal time management skills.
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
What are your time bandits? – This interactive brainstorm helps participants to establish the elements that are hindering them from making the best use of their time currently. It gives a useful reference point for the rest of the sessions.
If I had more time – Providing an opportunity to establish what any extra time might mean to them in their role and day to day life.
Ambitions and Long Term Goals – Understanding how goals and personal aims help us to focus on what is important and consequently how best to structure our time around what’s more important to us. Includes a questionnaire that helps get to the root of our personal goals and how we can take small steps to achieving them.
Turning Goals into Reality – Using an activity that focuses on one of each participant’s goals and demonstrates the steps required to make them successful.
The 1’s – A method of structuring plans for both the short and long term. Including daily plans, to-do lists and setting important tasks.
Managing Interruptions – Establishing the common elements that can eat into our time and developing methods of overcoming these things through specific actions.
Procrastination – Understanding why people put off doing things, how personal procrastination can be tackled and listing key ideas for personal improvement.
Managing meetings – Reviewing the effects of meetings that are either managed badly and consequently overrun and waste time or meetings that should never have happened in the first place. Developing ideas to ensure that meetings are either managed effectively, or replaced with something else.
Delegation – Reviewing different thoughts on delegation before establishing five key tips for delegating effectively.
As with all Trainer Bubble training course materials, this training course has been developed to be interactive and engaging for the participants.
By the end of this time management training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the things that are causing them to manage their time poorly
- Develop goals, plans and to-do lists that increase their ability to schedule tasks
- Manage their ‘To Do List’ effectively
- Control interruptions so they have limited impact
- Recognise and manage common time wasters
- Identify why they procrastinate and how to manage it