Anyone that needs to increase their personal effectiveness through time management would benefit from the content delivered with these Time Management training course materials.
Training course contents:
Time Management Training: The Fast and Easy Way to Boost Productivity
Modern life is busy. With so many distractions and demands on our attention, wasting time is easy to do. That’s why improving time management skills has never been more important to your success.
With the Trainer Bubble Time Management training course you’re getting all the expert training materials you need to deliver a workshop to dramatically improve your organisation’s efficiency and productivity.
The benefits of time management training:
- Train your team to be proactive not reactive.
- Get people to stop and think about their time to prevent them working in auto-pilot.
- Improve your organisation’s productivity by getting people to focus on the most important tasks and then getting them done.
- Reduce stress by coaching people to complete tasks on time and cut procrastination.
- Improve the quality of tasks completed by ensuring your team are not always rushing to finish projects on time.
- Improve people’s work/life balance by ensuring time is used as efficiently as possible. No more working late simply because time was used poorly.
Get these benefits and more when you use our professionally created time management course. These materials allow you to run an effective session that really makes participants think about their time and work efficiency.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single delegate on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These training course materials will help develop the time management skills of your participants and ensure you deliver a successful time management training course.
The main content of the training course materials…
What are your time bandits? – An activity that encourages participants to work together to identify what prevents them making the best use of their time.
If I had more time – Participants ponder what they would do if extra time is available to them .
Ambitions and Long Term Goals – Participants complete our aspirations questionnaire to help them identify their long term goals.
Turning Goals into Reality – An activity to help participants plan the activities which turns ambition into reality.
The 1’s – A look at medium and short term planning.
Managing Interruptions – Identifying and management of interruptions that interfere with our effectiveness.
Procrastination – Activities to help participants recognise that they procrastinate, why they do it and how to manage it.
Managing meetings – We investigate the cost of poorly managed or unnecessary meetings and consider how to overcome these issues.
Delegation – Participants examine some delegation advice from famous people and consider the relevance to themselves.
By the end of this time management training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise what prevents them from making the best use of their time
- Make necessary long medium and short term plans to help schedule and organise activities
- Manage their ‘To Do List’ effectively
- Control interruptions so they have limited impact
- Recognise and manage common time wasters
- Identify why they procrastinate and how to manage it