These train the trainer training course materials will suit anyone involved in the development of others. Including: trainers, managers, leaders, consultants, teachers, technical trainers, lecturers and more…
Training course contents:
Train the Trainer to Get the Best Out of Others – Training Materials
A motivated and competent trainer can mean the difference between success and failure for your organisation. Knowledge and expertise in a subject are not enough to ensure training is effective.
Anyone who is training in your organisation has a huge influence on the success of any employee they come in contact with. So train the trainer courses are essential to a successful staff development programme.
With our Train the Trainer course materials, your trainers are exposed to the most up-to-date training methods and techniques. Filled with practical exercises and valuable content, these course materials will equip you with everything you need to run a highly successful train the trainer course.
The benefits your organisation will gain from delivering this course:
- Training in your organisation will become more effective.
- Your trainers will be equipped with the skills to motivate their audience.
- Training sessions will be more meaningful and results orientated.
- Trainers will learn to create lasting impressions on their trainees. Making sure that the necessary skills to succeed in their roles are delivered effectively.
- Your training staff will understand how we learn, will be well-prepared and will focus on outstanding delivery.
- Trainers will gain excellent delivery skills to make a positive impact on others.
- Reduce staff turnover by improving the quality of your training.
- Save money by up-skilling your existing staff, instead of hiring someone new.
Appreciate your quick response and willingness to go the extra mile to serve customers. The initial experience of being served is just WOW! The training material we have chosen (Train the Trainer) is also great! – SP, India
Of course, all the training materials you receive will allow you to train others using the very principles you’re providing. Participants not only learn the essential elements of perfect development, they’re also immersed in the concept throughout.
You can be sure that they will learn as much from the experience as they will the content.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single delegate on a standard training course.
As well as the usual contents of Trainer Bubble Training Packs, you will also receive the following: ‘Our Incredible Brains’ video, Participants Behaviour Cards, ‘New Attraction’ Cards, Trainer Skills Checklist, Feedback Skills Checklist.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
The main content of the training course materials…
This train the trainer training course is delivered over three days and contains four key sections, which break down as follows.
Section 1 – Learning Theory
Our Incredible Brains – A moving slide show ‘movie montage’ with accompanying music to both inspire the participants and engage them with the learning content.
How do we Learn? – Looking at the methods in which people learn and identifying how we can practicably relate to these styles when we deliver.
Learning Characteristics – Taking into account the different characteristics people demonstrate when learning and understanding what this might mean for us as trainers.
Section 2 – Preparing the Training
The Learning Requirement – Categorising the learning that is required, why it is required and indeed if training is the best approach.
Learner Characteristics – Understanding who it is that will be trained and their likely individual and specific requirements. As well as other variables.
Practical Constraints – Taking into account issues such as budget, time, facilities, skills etc.
Objective Setting and Content – Identifying core objectives and structuring content around this framework.
Practical Application – A chance to apply what has been learnt so far.
Structuring the Session – Highlighting the importance of structure to any training intervention.
I.N.T.R.O. – Ensuring a successful start to a training session.
Development – Covering; The Measure of Success, Contents and Methods of Learning – all critical to the successful construct of training.
Communicate with the Learners – Setting the participants up for the session by providing all necessary information and support prior to an event.
Preparing the Venue and Yourself – Ensuring everything is organised as required to provide a smooth session.
Section 3 – Training Delivery
Trainers Nerves – Assisting participants by helping them to keep the focus on the right things.
The Trainers Toolkit – The importance of delivering training that is rich and varied. Linking back to learning theory and providing visual, feeling and hearing elements.
First Impressions – Establishing and maintaining the correct impression with our participants.
The New Attraction – Demonstrating the importance of portraying the correct body language and voice.
Questions About Questions – Highlighting the importance of questioning to provide an effective training session.
Giving Feedback – Providing positive, open and honest feedback to participants and ensuring they benefit from feedback during training.
Participant Behaviour – Looking at different personalities of people that attend training and how to manage these so that everyone achieves their objectives.
Visual Aids – How to put visual aids to best effect, including; Flipcharts, PowerPoint, Posters, Handouts, Props and Models. Also; a chance to prepare visual aids for the participants mini training session on day 3.
Evaluation and Assessment – Looking at different methods of evaluating and assessing training from a theoretical and practical point of view.
Section 4 – Practical Training Sessions and Feedback
An opportunity for participants to put into practice all that they have learnt (and developed) throughout the last three sessions. Participants gain valuable insight into different methods and styles of colleagues as well as practicing in a ‘safe’ environment.
It is important to note that the course content provides ample advice for the participants throughout on developing their ‘training session’ content. There is also an abundance of useful tips inside the workbook that provide practical tips on developing a training session. This is useful not only for the third day of the programme, but long after the training session is over.
These train the trainer course materials will provide your participants with the tools to be able to:
- Explain why it is important to deliver training with an appropriate mix of visual, hearing and feeling elements
- Select the most appropriate method(s) of training for the topic(s) being trained
- Carry out a simple analysis of learning needs to ensure that the training you deliver is fit for its purpose
- Develop training sessions using a structure that ensures that your participants consistently achieve the learning objectives of your sessions
- Take the necessary steps to ensure that you, your participants and the venue are prepared for you training sessions
- Deliver training with a balance of trainer and participant activity aimed at ensuring the learners get the most from your training sessions
- Overcome your nerves by ensuring that the focus of your training remains on the participants where it belongs
- Conduct training sessions that encourages the level of learner participation that best enables them to achieve the learning objective(s)
- Work with your participants so that they are able to get the most out of your training
- Make effective use of visual aids
- Conduct effective evaluations of your training sessions
- Provide feedback to learners that helps them to get the most out of practical activities included in your training
- Self-analyse your training so that you are constantly developing your skills as a trainer
- Accept constructive feedback about your training so that you are constantly developing your skills as a trainer
Please note: This training session comes with a video presentation, which you can view below.
Free MP4 Video (33mb)
This is an incredible price for a comprehensive Train the Trainer course. You can use this wealth of material again and again to benefit your organisation, ensuring that all training and coaching in your organisation is outstanding.
Simply add to your basket below and your training materials will be in your email inbox instantly.