These Workplace Transport Safety e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
When vehicles are used in the workplace, there’s always a potential for accidents to happen. Employers have a duty of care towards their employees and must take reasonable steps to prevent harm or injury to anyone who could be affected by their activities.
The e-learning provides a clear overview of the important elements of workplace transport safety. It covers the main areas of concern such as; employer’s responsibilities, risk assessments, safe site design, safe site activities, safe drivers, driver training and ensure vehicles are safe and fit for purpose.
- Important training for managers responsible for driver safety
- Essential transport safety training for all drivers
- Generalist site safety e-learning course for all job roles
- Perfect for employee induction processes
- Good partner to practical driver training
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Includes five learning modules
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Get downloadable checklists for each area of transport safety
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
With this ‘Workplace Transport Safety’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Understand the responsibilities of managers and responsible person
- Identify what is required from a workplace transport safety risk assessment
- Establish workplace safety design measures that increase transport safety on site
- Explore the workplace transport activities that can result in accidents or injury and how improvements could be made
- Explain the elements that help drivers become safer and the aspects that will help make a difference
- Describe different aspects of vehicle safety such as; maintenance, using the correct vehicle for the task and ensuring drivers are responsible for the vehicles
- Explain what responsibilities employers have towards their employees’ health and safety
- Identify the importance of risk assessments
- Describing the three areas which risk assessments should focus on
- Explore examples of how some employers use risk assessments
- Understand the main areas of site design which can improve safety in a workplace
- Review examples of design improvements which can be made to advance safety in a workplace
- Explore the main areas of site activity which can lead to accidents and injuries
- Review examples of how activities can be carried out to make them safer
- Understand why driver training is an ongoing process
- Establish why it is important that drivers are trained on particular vehicles
- Review examples of how drivers make sure they’re fit to operate their vehicles
- Identify how a vehicle that is perfectly safe for one task can be unsafe for another
- Understand the sort of maintenance regimes that are used to ensure safe vehicles
- Explain a driver’s responsibility in terms of making sure vehicles are safe
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.