E-Learning Course Content:
This treating customers fairly e-learning course highlights the importance of transparency and fairness when dealing with clients that are purchasing financial products.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Treating Customers Fairly
Compliance training helps to ensure that employees are adhering to the regulations and laws required of them and that their actions do not put the organisation they are representing in a difficult or even illegal position.
The fair treatment of customers is required by any firm that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It also makes good business sense to be fair to the people you serve. This Treating Customers Fairly e-learning course focuses on ensuring awareness, understanding and compliance of the six core consumer outcomes expected from the FCA.
The e-learning aligns with FCA guidelines and demonstrates the importance of being transparent when dealing with customers, not misleading them in order to make a sale and ensuring they have all the information they require to make an informed choice.
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Two interactive modules
- Blending text, interaction, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
According to the Financial Conduct Authority, ‘All firms must be able to show consistently that fair treatment of customers is at the heart of their business model. There are six consumer outcomes that firms should strive to achieve to ensure fair treatment of customers’. These outcomes are defined by the Financial Conduct Authority as follows:
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
In this course, you’ll learn how to ensure a culture of fair treatment of customers within your organisation. Developing an understanding of the requirements of the FCA and how it should be applied.
This training topic is at the heart of the Financial Conduct Authority’s objectives and so is of critical importance. It’s also practical learning for those people who want to create a culture of treating customers fairly and do the right thing. Therefore, this course is for you!
- All employees
- Team leaders
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your compliance with the FCA guidelines regarding Treating Customers Fairly. With this course:
- Understand what constitutes fair treatment of customers
- Help ensure personal compliance for treating customers fairly
- Appreciate the six consumer outcomes as set down by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Understand your obligations as a manager/employee and know how to effectively ensure fair treatment of customers
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
Using scenarios and examples, develop an understanding of what fair treatment is and how it should be applied to workplace situations.
- Review some specific examples and apply your own understanding to the fairness of the situation
- Explore each of the regulatory outcomes as outlined by the FCA
- Understand how the culture of an organisation is developed
- Identify how a company’s values are the basis for the fair treatment of customers
Understanding the personal responsibility that you have when it comes to applying the six outcomes of treating customers fairly. And how this applies even if you do not directly deal with customers yourself.
- Review different job roles and how they have a personal responsibility for treating customers fairly
- Examples of different areas where treating customers fairly can and should be applied
- Challenging personal values around how we should treat customers and testing this knowledge through real examples
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.