These treating customers fairly e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Treating Customers Fairly
Compliance training helps to ensure that employees are adhering to the regulations and laws required of them and that their actions do not put the organisation they are representing in a difficult or even illegal position.
The fair treatment of customers is required by any firm that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It also makes good business sense to be fair to the people you serve. This Treating Customers Fairly e-learning course focuses on ensuring awareness, understanding and compliance of the six core consumer outcomes expected from the FCA.
The e-learning aligns with FCA guidelines and demonstrates the importance of being transparent when dealing with customers, not misleading them in order to make a sale and ensuring they have all the information they require to make an informed choice.
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Two interactive modules
- Blending text, interaction, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
According to the Financial Conduct Authority, ‘All firms must be able to show consistently that fair treatment of customers is at the heart of their business model. There are six consumer outcomes that firms should strive to achieve to ensure fair treatment of customers’. These outcomes are defined by the Financial Conduct Authority as follows:
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
In this course, you’ll learn how to ensure a culture of fair treatment of customers within your organisation. Developing an understanding of the requirements of the FCA and how it should be applied.
This training topic is at the heart of the Financial Conduct Authority’s objectives and so is of critical importance. It’s also practical learning for those people who want to create a culture of treating customers fairly and do the right thing. Therefore, this course is for you!
- All employees
- Team leaders
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your compliance with the FCA guidelines regarding Treating Customers Fairly. With this course:
- Understand what constitutes fair treatment of customers
- Help ensure personal compliance for treating customers fairly
- Appreciate the six consumer outcomes as set down by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Understand your obligations as a manager/employee and know how to effectively ensure fair treatment of customers
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
Using scenarios and examples, develop an understanding of what fair treatment is and how it should be applied to workplace situations.
- Review some specific examples and apply your own understanding to the fairness of the situation
- Explore each of the regulatory outcomes as outlined by the FCA
- Understand how the culture of an organisation is developed
- Identify how a company’s values are the basis for the fair treatment of customers
Understanding the personal responsibility that you have when it comes to applying the six outcomes of treating customers fairly. And how this applies even if you do not directly deal with customers yourself.
- Review different job roles and how they have a personal responsibility for treating customers fairly
- Examples of different areas where treating customers fairly can and should be applied
- Challenging personal values around how we should treat customers and testing this knowledge through real examples
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.