The Ultimate Trainer is for every trainer, consultant, leader and manager who needs instant access to a range of training courses, management training, and business training resources. This pack also includes all One Hour Training Bubbles at a reduced price.
It provides everything the modern trainer needs, when they need it.
Save over 50% off the full price of these training course materials!
Training course contents:
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
There are three pillars to satisfy customers: cost, time and quality. You have achieved great scores in these three constraints with your training products. Excellent value for money. These training course materials will save hundreds of development hours! – HA-E, Nevada, USA
This package contains 109 ‘full’ training courses and also 42 One Hour Training Bubbles.
The convenience of this package means that your trainers will always have a wealth of resources to hand. It really does turn them into ‘The Ultimate Trainer’.
The training course list includes:
Business Development Training Course Materials
Account Management, Asking for Business, Commerciality – Business Planning, Effective Sales Planning, Marketing Essentials, Practical Sales Skills, Quality Management, Root Cause Analysis, Strategic Thinking
Communication Skills Training Course Materials
Anger Management, Appreciative Inquiry, Assertiveness in Action, Body Language Training, Brainstorming Techniques, Building Relationships, Business Networking, Business Presentations Training, Communicating Difficult Messages, Conflict Handling, Dealing with Challenging People, Decision Making, Effective Communication Skills, Emotional Intelligence at Work, Influencing Skills, Instructional Design, Interpersonal Skills, Listening Skills, Managing Difficult Behaviours, Managing Upwards, Managing Workplace Culture, Minute Taking, NLP, Presentation Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Questioning Skills, The Art of Negotiation, Train the Trainer
Customer Services Training Course Materials
Health and Safety Training Course Materials
Human Resources Training Course Materials
Absence Management, Bribery Act 2010, Bullying & Harassment, Dealing with Redundancy, Discipline in the Workplace, Diversity, Employee Engagement, Equality Act 2010, GDPR – Data Protection, Induction Training Design, Informal Resolution, Interview Skills, Performance Management, Preparing for Job Interviews, Recruitment Skills, Talent Management, Writing a CV
Leadership Skills Training Course Materials
Coaching at Work, Coaching Essentials, Coaching Skills for Managers, Coaching with NLP, Crisis Management, Essential Management Skills, Facilitation Skills, Finance for Non-Financial Managers, Great Leadership Skills, High Performing Teams, Leading Effective Teams, Leading Meetings, Managing a Virtual Team, Managing Performance, One Minute Managing, Planning for Change, Project Management, Project Management Essentials, Stakeholder Management, Success with Change, The Power of Influence
Personal Development Training Course Materials
Anxiety at Work, Building Better Work Habits, Developing Resilience, Event Management, Managing Emails, Mentor Training, Participating in Meetings, Prioritising and Planning, Professional Emails, Report Writing, Self Development for Managers, Stress Management, Team Building, Think Your Way to Success, Time Management, Wellness, Workplace Reflective Practice, Writing Multiple Choice Questions
Training Bubbles – One Hour Training Course Materials
- Basic Health and Safety
- Closing a Sale
- Collaboration at Work
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Culture, Race, Religion
- Customer Service Casebook
- Decision Making Process
- Delegation Skills
- Effective Communication Process
- Engaging Teams with Data
- Facilitation Skills Best Practice
- Fire Awareness Refresher
- Food Information Regulations
- Generating Sales
- Get Ready for Your Appraisal
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Greener Working Casebook
- Information Security Casebook
- Introduction to Coaching
- Introduction to Presentation Skills
- Leading Focus Groups
- Managers Guide to Appraisals
- Manual Handling Refresher
- Mentoring Basics
- Personal Brand
- Positive Leadership
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Quick Thinking
- RIDDOR 2013 Changes
- Sales Objection Handling Model
- Selling Skills Model
- Setting Ground Rules
- Setting SMART Objectives
- Succession Planning
- Unconscious Bias
- Understanding Change
- Understanding Customer Care
- Understanding Diversity
- Understanding Harassment & Bullying
- Understanding Motivation
- Understanding Workplace Risk
- Welcome Back Meetings
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Each of the training packs contains:
Trainers Notes – A very detailed and concise explanation of what you should do during the session, complete with the comments you should make and notes on what to do during activities etc. This is a very detailed step-by-step way of training.
Workbook – This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities.
Session Plan – Details what is included in the course, so participants have complete awareness and the trainer can track course progress PowerPoint Slides – All slides necessary to run the course. Please note: Our materials are not ‘Death by PowerPoint’. The major content is in the Trainers Notes and all courses have been designed to be interactive rather than presentational.
Activities/Exercises – A detailed explanation of the activities/exercises used to consolidate learning (these are included in the trainers notes).
Pre-course Preparation – Advice on how to print out the slides in ‘note’ format to include in the workbooks and also any necessary preparation that is specific to the course.
This useful tool aims to provide trainers with instant access to training as and when they need it.
Please note: The discount has already been applied to this product price. It provides over 50% off the full price of these training course materials when bought individually.