Provide your managers and employees with the key information they need to know about Unconscious Bias with this short and insightful Unconscious Bias video.
Our Unconscious Bias video is perfect for inductions, training courses, recruitment training, team meetings or for hosting on your intranet. It provides your employees with everything they need for a basic overview and understanding of Unconscious Bias and the impact it can have on decisions.
View the Unconscious Bias Video:
Your easy step to develop employee awareness and knowledge of Unconscious Bias
Take a look at the complete Unconscious Bias video you will receive instantly, if you purchase now:
(all watermarks removed with purchased product).
Upon purchase, you will be provided with a link to the video, which you can download immediately. The Unconscious Bias video comes as an .mp4.
You can easily add this video to a PowerPoint presentation, deliver it directly from a laptop or PC and even upload it to your Intranet or Learning Management System and provide it for all employees.
The Unconscious Bias Video covers the following key points…
- How our brains process information
- Why our brain has to make shortcuts sometimes
- The danger these shortcuts can pose
- How shortcuts can become biases
- An example of unconscious bias via a case study
- What unconscious bias in the workplace can mean
- How we can implement methods to avoid unconscious bias
- What can be done to remind each other of the potential for unconscious bias
This Unconscious Bias video covers the key concepts of unconscious bias and will help ensure your employees have a full understanding of the topic.
Please note: Purchasing this video gives you complete rights of use within your organisation. However, it should not be uploaded to public video services such as YouTube, or sold to other businesses.