Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Understanding Change’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Change is always with us and whether in or out of work we need to know how to handle this transition. Your participants need to know what drives change and how to recognise the different stages of the change cycle. These one hour understanding change training materials set out to look at what drives change and the various stages we go through when change happens to us.
1. Know what drives change
- Competition, regulation etc.
2. Recognise the barriers to change
- Employees, communication
3. Identify the 7 stages of the change curve
- Immobilisation, Denial, Frustration, Acceptance, Development, Application and Completion
4. Know the steps to take with the various stages of the curve
5. Communicate correctly through the change transition
- The 5 W’s (Who, Where, What, When and Who/How)
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Change’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify what drives change
- Recognise the barriers to change
- State the various stages of the change curve
- Describe how to move your people through the change transition