Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Understanding Customer Care’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Customer care is vital to the survival of most companies, without customers we do not exist. This one hour set of training materials on, ‘Understanding Customer Care’ will invite your participants to look at the importance of customer care to enhance their reputation and grow their business.
The main aim of the course is to explore how participants should deal with customers in their everyday contact and improve their customers perception of the organisation.
1. Know who the customers are and why they choose to use you
2. Find out what their needs are
- Asking questions and listening to their needs
3. Offer products and services that satisfy customer needs
4. Make it easy for customers to do business with us
- Be efficient and know the products and services
5. Continually measure performance and implement improvements through customer feedback
6. Set up and use good customer care systems and practices
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Customer Care’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify various customer care issues
- State how to make a good impression on customers
- Describe why a customer would choose to use your services