Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Understanding Diversity’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Diversity is about difference, we must promote a culture which values peoples’ difference, and which challenges any threat to individual’s dignity and well-being. These one hour training course materials will help your participants to understand the benefits a diverse workforce can bring to an organisation, while respecting individuals’ beliefs.
The main aim of the training course materials is to identify the benefits that respecting diversity within the workplace can bring.
1. Know the meaning of Diversity
- Value Differences
2. Recognise the Diversity model
- Inclusion, Tolerance and Acceptance
3. Identify the benefits of valuing Diversity within the workplace
4. Recognise your role in valuing Diversity
- Respect, Listen, Ask how people feel etc.
5. State the various elements of Equality Act legislation that protects Diversity
- Equality Act 2010
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Diversity’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the meaning of diversity
- Identify the benefits that valuing peoples differences can bring to the workplace
- Explain the Diversity Model
- State the various legislations that protect diversity