Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Understanding Harassment & Bullying’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
It is vital that you set and maintain standards and deal with any inappropriate behaviour within the workplace. These one hour training course materials will look at how to achieve a workplace free from Harassment & Bullying.
The key aim of the course is to identify the importance of a workplace free from Harassment & Bullying.
1. Understand the definition of Harassment
- Harassment is defined as any behaviour unwanted by the recipient
2. Understand the definition of Bullying
- ‘Intimidation on a regular and persistent basis or as a one off, which serves to undermine the competence, effectiveness, confidence and integrity of the person on the receiving end.’
3. Identify the effects this can have on people within the workplace
- Sickness, stress, humiliation etc.
4. Recognise your role in dealing with Harassment & Bullying
- Challenge unacceptable behaviour
- Setting standards and supporting staff
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Harassment & Bullying’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the definitions of Harassment & Bullying
- Identify the effects that Harassment & Bullying can have on an individual or individuals
- State how to deal with any inappropriate behaviour in the workplace