Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training course materials necessary to run your own, ‘Understanding Motivation’ 1 hour training course:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
What motivates people? Money? Working Environment? Opportunity to progress?
Well, all of these to a certain extent. This training starts with the basics and works its way towards understanding what motivates all of us.
Studying motivational theories of Herzberg, McGregor and Maslow will help participants understand why people behave in a particular way and inform the approach they can take to resolve performance issues linked to motivation.
This may be using:
- Herzberg’s theory to discover what dis-satisfies your team and look at ways of increasing job satisfaction.
- Alternatively you may be able to compare McGregor’s X and Y theories to examine your own style.
- Finally Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs may be useful in helping you recognise what individuals in your team need to help their personal motivation.
In these training course materials your participants will refresh their knowledge of motivational theories and examine how the theories apply to them and their teams.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Motivation’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of different motivational factors
- Recognise and understand how others are motivated and adapt your behaviour to suit