Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
0Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Understanding Workplace Risk’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Health and safety law applies to all businesses, however small. A number of aspects of working safely are based on hazards, risks and risk control measures and we have to be clear what these terms mean and how hazards can be identified.
These one hour training course materials will look at the importance of your participants understanding risks within the workplace.
The main aim of this ‘Understanding Workplace Risk’ course is to help your participants understand what type of risks occur in the workplace and their control measures.
1. Understand what is a risk and what is a hazard
- Hazard – anything that can cause hard. Risk – the likelihood, whether high or low
2. Recognise the type of risk that occur in the workplace
- Fire, electricity, chemicals, machinery, trips etc.
3. Identify the risk control hierarchy
- Remove, avoid or workplace precaution (machine guard, protective equipment etc.)
4. State various types of safety signage within the workplace
- Red – prohibition, Blue – mandatory, Yellow – warning, Green – emergency escape routes
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Workplace Risk’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Distinguish what is a risk and what is a hazard
- Identify the types of risks that occur in the workplace
- Recognise the risk control measures implemented
- State the various safety signage around the workplace