E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Using Data.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Use data to improve performance and profit
Data can play a vital role in helping you understand, confirm and quantify an area for improvement before you make a decision and commit to a course of action. Once you’ve made a change, the data will provide you with feedback on how effective that change has been.
This short e-learning provides the tools for learners to effectively identify where they want to use data and then collect, analyse and act on it.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit any people that have to handle data. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Team Workers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ download
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, data has become one of the most vital resources to businesses and the people within them. How they collect and use data has never been more important. With this e-learning course:
- Understand what data is and how it can be used
- Examine the different forms that data can take
- Identify the different types of data you might use
- Establish how to use data to improve performance
- Identifying where data can be drawn from
- Establish where you might have room for personal development
- Review methods of collecting data
- Explore how you can analyse data
- Understand how to communicate information collected
- Exploring several case studies for what ‘good’ looks like
- Exploring what using data means and why it is so important
- Understand the data available in your workplace
- Learn how to collect data
- Understand how to analyse data
- Know how to communicate data findings and act on them
- Establish your areas for improvement
- Using the DIKW hierarchy to understand data
- Case studies to review valuable examples
- Supporting content for further developing your skills
- Ideas for practice and implementation
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.