E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Value Chain and Value Chain Analysis. A value chain is the sequence of activities a company undertakes to design, produce, market, deliver, and support its product or service, ultimately adding value at each stage for the customer.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Value Chain and Value Chain Analysis
Create and Sustain Superior Performance
A value chain is a concept that focuses on the key activities that an organisation needs to undertake to produce its output. A value chain analysis is a technique used to ensure that each key activity is carried out in the most efficient way possible.
Understanding and optimising the value chain process within an organisation is paramount for sustainable success. The value chain framework provides a powerful tool to dissect and enhance every facet of a company’s operations, from product development to customer service.
This short e-learning course provides an overview of value chains and value chain analysis for gaining a competitive advantage for your organisation.
This online learning course is suitable for leaders and managers that might need to understand and analyse the value chain for their business in order to drive success. This may include:
- Technology Managers
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Quality Assurance Team Members
- HR Managers
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to provide learners with the skills to understand, analyse and use value chains within their organisations. With this e-learning course:
- Explain the activities in a value chain and how to use them
- Use value chains for cost and differentiation advantage
- Analyse value chain data to achieve superior performance
- Apply core skills for the effective use of a value chain
- Define value chains and ‘adding value’
- Explore primary and support activities for value chains
- Identify the sub-activities in a value chain
- Establish how to gain a competitive advantage via cost and differentiation
- Use value chain analysis for cost and differentiation advantage
- Explore tips for gaining a competitive advantage
- Rate your understanding of value chain analysis
- Identify how value chain analysis can help an organisation
- Review case studies of different organisations use of a value chain
- Discover what the experts say about value chain analysis
- Complete knowledge checks throughout to help embed learning
- Use tools to apply learning to the workplace
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.