This energiser is just for fun and raises the adrenaline levels of participants. It is useful after lunch or at any other times when you want to wake them up and get the blood rushing around their bodies again.
Training course contents:
A set of instructions for the energiser, ‘Vertigo’ can be downloaded for free from the link at the bottom of this page, or you can follow the notes below.
Masking tape, stopwatch (can be done without).
1. Prior to running the energiser, mark out a platform shape on the floor with masking tape. The size should be just enough to allow all of the participants to stand within the ‘platform’.
2. Ask participants to stand within the platform area and once they are all in, explain that they are one hundred feet in the air, stood on a platform that did have a ladder stood up against it. Unfortunately, someone has removed the ladder and they are all stuck!
3. While they are up there, you have a few tasks that they have to carry out and you will be timing them during the tasks. Their challenge is to perform each task and beat their previous time. However, if anyone ‘falls’ off the platform, they have failed.
Start the challenge using some of these examples as tasks…
- Arrange yourselves in order of date of birth
- Arrange yourselves in order of height
- Arrange yourselves in order of time at the company
- Arrange yourselves in order of month of birth
The energiser helps wake participants up and provides a bit of fun and excitement.
Sign up to receive notification of our future free training updates and a chance to win a set of training materials!