Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Welcome Back to Work Meetings’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Following any period of absence, a welcome back meeting should be held between the employee and their manager.
A quality ‘Welcome Back to Work’ meeting can help promote good attendance that will not only benefit the organisation, but all parties concerned.
It is very important that this discussion takes place and that both the manager and employee discuss the absence and the employees overall wellbeing.
Attendance processes are designed to help organisations serve their customers by encouraging the high standards of attendance normally achieved and maintained by the vast majority of employees, so that a reliable staffing base can be maintained.
Managers can have a positive influence on sick absence levels within the organisation. This is done through creating the right environment where employees want to come to work, part of this process is completing a quality welcome back to work meeting following an absence. Managers will need to prepare prior to the meeting, hold an effective thorough meeting to address all points and ensure any follow up issues are carried out.
This Welcome back to Work Meetings training session will ensure participants:
1. Understand the attendance standards required by our organisation
- Referring to organisations specific attendance policy trigger/stages etc.
2. Recognise how managers can have a positive effect on the attendance of employees
- By creating the right environment where employees want to attend work
3. Describe various steps to take before, during and after a quality welcome back to work meeting
- Before – reason for absences and any patterns
- During – Sympathetic and supportive, complete all documentation with evidence
- After – Standards reinforced, support and effect absence had on organisation.
4. Identify key actions to improve your welcome back to work meetings.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Welcome Back to Work Meetings’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Describe the business standards in relation to sick absence management
- Recognise the positive impact a manager can have on their working environment in relation to absence
- State the importance of holding quality meeting and the preparation required beforehand