These Wellness e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Training course contents:
Many people find themselves stressed at work and there are usually a number of contributing factors. Diet and exercise play a role, but there’s more than that. There are things like resilience and the support that employees have around them. All factors that can impact our personal wellness.
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of, and making choices towards, a healthy and fulfilling life. It is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth.
Wellness includes different areas, or dimensions in our lives which contribute to our overall state of wellness. There are several different ways these dimensions have been divided up, but a useful starting point is the six dimensions of wellness. These are; Occupational, Physical, Social, Intellectual, Spiritual and Emotional Wellness. Each of these points and much more is covered in this course.
This wellness e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with an awareness of their own wellness and what they can do to effectively manage their wellbeing. The additional module also provides support to managers in helping employees focus on their wellness.
Workplace wellness affects everyone. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and videos
- Take a questionnaire and download useful resources
- Regular on-going testing as you progress with a final assessment with CPD certificate provided upon passing
Raise awareness of employee wellness in your organisation
To put it simply, focusing on our wellness and personal wellbeing is absolutely critical. With this course:
- Understand the concept, history and importance of wellness
- Examine the six key areas of workplace wellness and identify your own strengths in each of the areas
- Explore Prochaska’s stages of change with a video
- Identify where support is needed and why it is important
- Understand goal setting and use resources to help achieve wellness
- Explore support for managers in promoting and supporting wellness in the workplace
- Explore why wellness isn’t a new idea
- Understand the concept of wellness is and why it’s important
- Identify factors which can lead to the absence of wellness
- Establish why the idea of wellness isn’t always well received
- Identify the six areas of wellness
- Review examples of factors which affect each of the six areas of wellness
- Take a questionnaire to identify which of the dimensions of wellness you’re ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ in
- Explore Prochaska’s stages of change
- Identify which stage in the change process needs the most support
- Establish why it’s important to be persistent
- Review supportive resources for each of the different dimensions of change
- Review descriptions of progress towards wellness in each of the six dimensions
- Highlight why goal setting is important
- Understand why people can be suspicious about workplace wellness
- Review different types of wellness training programmes
- Use the wellness circle to show areas for development
- Complete a seven stage approach to a wellness programme
- Identify things which can inhibit wellness in the work place and suggest alternatives
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.
If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.