Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
The health and wellbeing of employees should be a key area of consideration for any organisation and by focusing on the wellness of employees they can help to prevent issues concerning mental and physical health. A benefit an organisation may find from focusing on wellness is a reduction in levels of absenteeism and improved performance of staff, but further than this, any business should consider their social responsibility in addressing the potential for health issues with their workforce.
By raising awareness of the importance of wellness, organisations are supporting employees who can then take measures to make sensible health decisions for themselves. These virtual training course materials will help participants identify important health considerations for both themselves and the people they work with. So, the content is ultimately aimed at anyone.
Training course contents:
Bring employee wellness to the forefront of your workplace thinking
Wellness is the process of taking care of your mind and body, focusing on principles that will help ensure your general good health. These virtual training course materials are designed to support employees and leaders in an organisation to focus on their own mental wellbeing, as well as that of their colleagues.
Why is running this Wellness virtual training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Improve their own mental health and wellness while spotting signs required to support others.
- Consider improvements that may be needed to improve their own wellbeing.
- Learn techniques and processes that will help develop their ability to improve personal wellness.
- Understand the best methods of creating a healthy work-life balance.
- Appreciate that wellness is a positive approach for individuals and the organisation.
Ultimately, these virtual training course materials will help employees to focus on the positive improvements they can make to their daily life in order to increase their health and wellness.
Why use virtual training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Developing wellness techniques and having a positive approach to elements that can improve our mental and personal health can alter how we cope with the stresses of the workplace and life in general.
There are certain elements and considerations that are key to wellness:
- Wellness helps people achieve their full potential by creating positive and focused actions of personal improvement.
- Wellness is a state of wellbeing that covers, mental, physical and social aspects of personal health.
- Wellness helps us consider our emotions and our actions tend to follow.
Wellness is important because it relates to everything we do and everything we feel. It’s an ongoing cycle.
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
Introduction and Objectives – Introducing the session while exploring the description for wellness and what the concept means to the participants.
The History of Wellness – Exploring the basis of wellness and its steady growth into the workplace.
Why Corporate Wellness is So Important Today – Understanding the important part corporate wellness plays in organisations and how it benefits a company and the people that work for it.
Thought Awareness – Establishing the effects of negative thoughts and considering how these can be re-framed into thoughts that are positive and based on fact. A chance to practice this approach with provided examples.
Rational and Positive Thinking – Removing limiting beliefs through activity examples. Learning how to refocus thinking and adapt thoughts and language.
The Six Dimensions of Wellness – A chance to complete a questionnaire that focuses on the participants levels of wellness using the six dimensions of wellness (occupational, physical, social, intellectual, spiritual and emotional) as a guide. Identifying opportunities for development.
Setting Personal Goals and Objectives – Following the previous section, using the key framework of the six dimensions to set goals.
Wellness Starts at Work – An exercise that encourages participants to develop a wellness plan for a fictional organisation, so that they understand the important elements that must be considered by organisations.
Creating Work-Life Balance – Identifying what a good work-life balance looks like and how it must be adapted to meet differing requirements of the individual and organisation. Establishing the priorities and aligning work accordingly.
Wellness Action Plans – Creating a personal action plan that supports wellness targets and takes into account the elements that maye be affecting your personal wellbeing.
Case Studies – A review of several case studies to help apply learning to real-life scenarios and discuss different approaches.
Management Support for Wellness – Understanding the key aspects a manager should consider when implementing wellness practices into the workplace.
As with all Trainer Bubble training course materials, this virtual course is highly interactive and includes activities, discussions and exercises throughout to both engage the learners and help embed the learning.
At the end of this Wellness virtual training course your participants will be able to:
- Define wellness and its importance in the workplace
- Practice rational and positive thinking
- Apply the six dimensions of wellness
- Explain the importance of work-life balance
- Describe the business case for wellness