These whistleblowing e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Employers have an obligation to provide an open and transparent workplace, where employees feel safe to speak up on issues they are concerned about. It is good practice to develop a clear whistleblowing procedure that all employees are aware of and understand. This will ensure employees feel safe to blow the whistle on issues that are in the public interest.
This whistleblowing e-learning course focuses on how employees are protected by whistleblowing law when they are doing it for the right reasons, and why whistleblowing is important to both them and the organisation. There is also an emphasis on ensuring whistleblowing standards are set and followed with the aim of creating an open and supportive culture.
Whistleblowing processes and procedures are an important factor for all organisations. Therefore, this course should meet the needs of any employee, including:
- All employees
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning short course
- Containing two interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Get downloadable worksheets, procedure documents and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your compliance with the whistleblowing code of practice. With this course:
- Help ensure organisational compliance with Whistleblowing guidelines
- Help ensure personal compliance with Whistleblowing procedures
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation, fines and bad publicity
- Understanding why whistleblowing is important and why everyone has a responsibility to do it
- Establishing the legal position on whistleblowing and employee protection under the law
- Interpreting what legally qualifies as whistleblowing
- Reviewing a series of scenarios to test understanding of when whistleblowing should be used
- Establishing the right way and the right reasons for whistleblowing
- Identifying who should be told when you want to blow the whistle
- Examining the importance of a whistleblowing policy
- Highlighting what to do if you are not taken seriously or are treated unfairly as a result of whistleblowing
- Reviewing practical tips for whistleblowing with useful support links
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.