These whistleblowing e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Training Provider? Ask about our reseller process.
Training course contents:
What’s the course about?
Employers have an obligation to provide an open and transparent workplace, where employees feel safe to speak up on issues they are concerned about. It is good practice to develop a clear whistleblowing procedure that all employees are aware of and understand. This will ensure employees feel safe to blow the whistle on issues that are in the public interest.
This whistleblowing e-learning course focuses on how employees are protected by whistleblowing law when they are doing it for the right reasons, and why whistleblowing is important to both them and the organisation. There is also an emphasis on ensuring whistleblowing standards are set and followed with the aim of creating an open and supportive culture.
Who is it for?
Whistleblowing processes and procedures are an important factor for all organisations. Therefore, this course should meet the needs of any employee, including:
- All employees
- Team leaders
What does the course look like?
- It’s an online e-learning short course
- Containing two interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Get downloadable worksheets, procedure documents and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Whistleblowing – Why blow the whistle
- Understanding why whistleblowing is important and why everyone has a responsibility to do it
- Establishing the legal position on whistleblowing and employee protection under the law
- Interpreting what legally qualifies as whistleblowing
- Reviewing a series of scenarios to test understanding of when whistleblowing should be used
Module 2 – Whistleblowing – How to blow the whistle
- Establishing the right way and the right reasons for whistleblowing
- Identifying who should be told when you want to blow the whistle
- Examining the importance of a whistleblowing policy
- Highlighting what to do if you are not taken seriously or are treated unfairly as a result of whistleblowing
- Reviewing practical tips for whistleblowing with useful support links
Module 3 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your compliance with the whistleblowing code of practice. With this course:
- Help ensure organisational compliance with Whistleblowing guidelines
- Help ensure personal compliance with Whistleblowing procedures
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation, fines and bad publicity
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.