E-Learning Course Content:
This whistleblowing e-learning course is aimed at providing learners with information regading the process and procedure for whstleblowing, how it works and why it is important.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Employers have an obligation to provide an open and transparent workplace, where employees feel safe to speak up on issues they are concerned about. It is good practice to develop a clear whistleblowing procedure that all employees are aware of and understand. This will ensure employees feel safe to blow the whistle on issues that are in the public interest.
This whistleblowing e-learning course focuses on how employees are protected by whistleblowing law when they are doing it for the right reasons, and why whistleblowing is important to both them and the organisation. There is also an emphasis on ensuring whistleblowing standards are set and followed with the aim of creating an open and supportive culture.
Whistleblowing processes and procedures are an important factor for all organisations. Therefore, this course should meet the needs of any employee, including:
- All employees
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Get downloadable worksheets, procedure documents and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your compliance with the whistleblowing code of practice. With this course:
- Help ensure organisational compliance with Whistleblowing guidelines
- Help ensure personal compliance with Whistleblowing procedures
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation, fines and bad publicity
- Understanding why whistleblowing is important and why everyone has a responsibility to do it
- Establishing the legal position on whistleblowing and employee protection under the law
- Interpreting what legally qualifies as whistleblowing
- Reviewing a series of scenarios to test understanding of when whistleblowing should be used
- Establishing the right way and the right reasons for whistleblowing
- Identifying who should be told when you want to blow the whistle
- Examining the importance of a whistleblowing policy
- Highlighting what to do if you are not taken seriously or are treated unfairly as a result of whistleblowing
- Reviewing practical tips for whistleblowing with useful support links
- Identify why it is important to create a culture of trust
- Establish to set the right leadership tone for a whistleblowing culture
- Examine the importance of talking about problems before they become a crisis
- Review the process for managing a whistleblowing conversation
- Identify the need for confidentiality
- Understand the measures you should take to move forward from a whistleblowing situation
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.