This free energiser will help to get your participants excited about the topic of sales, consider the businesses they use and what makes them attractive.
Training course contents:
A set of instructions for the free energiser, ‘Why Buy?’ can be downloaded for free from the link at the bottom of this page. You can also see the full energiser instructions below.
Flipchart paper and pens.
- Divide the participants into teams of 3-4 participants.
- Provide each team with a company or product and ask them to research it.
- Give the teams 20 minutes to research and create a sales pitch for their company/product.
- After the 20 minutes are up, have each team present their sales pitch to the participants.
- Encourage the participants to ask questions and give feedback on the sales pitches.
After all the teams have presented, discuss as a group what elements make a good sales pitch and what strategies the teams used to make their company/product appealing to potential buyers.
Ask the participants to write down any reminders this energiser has provided.
This sales energiser will give participants the opportunity to research and analyse a real-world company or product, and practice creating a compelling sales pitch. It will also give them the opportunity to think critically about the product and the target audience, which is important for success in sales.