This e-learning course covers the important aspects of staying safe when working from home.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Working Safely at Home
Set up your work equipment effectively and manage IT security when working from home.
When people are required to work from home, the comforts that are provided in an office environment can often be overlooked. Employees that will have had a practical desk setup that ensures their physical wellbeing and is designed to suit effective ergonomics will need to carefully consider how they can best replicate this situation in their home, which will not usually be adapted for this purpose.
Another challenge that is faced by organisations and their employees when working from home is the need to ensure that they maintain the same standards of information security and to make sure data is protected. Working from home can create security weaknesses that are exploited by cybercriminals , so it’s important to be aware of this and to take mitigating measures.
This Working Safely at Home e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the awareness they need to create a home working environment that meets their physical safety needs through good management of their workspace and efficient use of display screen equipment. It also helps them to explore the extra security considerations they need to make, so that company data is protected and secure.
This course is suitable for anyone that works from home whether it’s occasionally or on a permanent basis.
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing three interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resource downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification and RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Logo
To put it simply, this course will help ensure you work safely at home from both a physical wellbeing perspective and with the protection of your organisation’s information. With this e-learning course:
- Create a home working set up that is comfortable, safe and secure
- Apply good workstation practices at home to ensure ergonomic safety
- Understand your responsibilities with information security when at home
- Implement practical ideas to ensure safety when working at home
- Identify areas where they can improve their home working environment
- Understand the importance of having a good chair
- Review alternative ways of improving internet connections over Wi-Fi
- Set up your workstation in relation to:
- mouse and pointing devices
- display screens
- other equipment and furniture which is part of the workstation.
- Set up your workstation using a checklist.
- Explore why information security is particularly important when working from home
- Understand responsibilities with respect to information security at home
- Identify key areas that should be considered when making information secure in a home working environment
- Review areas where you may have been unaware of potential information security risks.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.