E-Learning Course Content:
This e-learning course covers the important aspects of staying safe when working from home.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Training course contents:
Working Safely at Home
Set up your work equipment effectively and manage IT security when working from home.
When people are required to work from home, the comforts that are provided in an office environment can often be overlooked. Employees that will have had a practical desk setup that ensures their physical wellbeing and is designed to suit effective ergonomics will need to carefully consider how they can best replicate this situation in their home, which will not usually be adapted for this purpose.
Another challenge that is faced by organisations and their employees when working from home is the need to ensure that they maintain the same standards of information security and to make sure data is protected. Working from home can create security weaknesses that are exploited by cybercriminals , so it’s important to be aware of this and to take mitigating measures.
This Working Safely at Home e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the awareness they need to create a home working environment that meets their physical safety needs through good management of their workspace and efficient use of display screen equipment. It also helps them to explore the extra security considerations they need to make, so that company data is protected and secure.
This course is suitable for anyone that works from home whether it’s occasionally or on a permanent basis.
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing three interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resource downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification and RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Logo
To put it simply, this course will help ensure you work safely at home from both a physical wellbeing perspective and with the protection of your organisation’s information. With this e-learning course:
- Create a home working set up that is comfortable, safe and secure
- Apply good workstation practices at home to ensure ergonomic safety
- Understand your responsibilities with information security when at home
- Implement practical ideas to ensure safety when working at home
- Identify areas where they can improve their home working environment
- Understand the importance of having a good chair
- Review alternative ways of improving internet connections over Wi-Fi
- Set up your workstation in relation to:
- mouse and pointing devices
- display screens
- other equipment and furniture which is part of the workstation.
- Set up your workstation using a checklist.
- Explore why information security is particularly important when working from home
- Understand responsibilities with respect to information security at home
- Identify key areas that should be considered when making information secure in a home working environment
- Review areas where you may have been unaware of potential information security risks.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £2,000+vat