These writing a CV e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
If you want a good job, you need a good CV – it’s as simple as that. With a poorly written CV and cover letter you’ll always struggle to get an interview. And without an interview, you’ll never get the job.
Job markets are always competitive, so employers will discard your CV if it contains even the smallest of mistakes. This can all make writing a CV a daunting task. What should you say? How should you say it? And what should you include in the accompanying cover letter?
Learners that want to make a great first impression, need to take this course. They’ll gain valuable insight into what employers want to see and avoid the common mistakes so many people make. With the right knowledge and good planning, writing a persuasive cover letter and professional CV is easier than you think.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to create a positive first impression with potential employers. Which is just about everyone. Whether you’re applying for an external role, or a promotion within your current organisation, good CV writing is an essential skill.
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable factsheets and examples
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
Learners that study this writing a CV e-learning course will:
- Be able to structure a CV for easy comprehension
- Be able to write an effective cover letter to help applications
- Stand out from the crowd of other applicants
- Make sure their CV lands in the “yes” pile
- Avoid the common pitfalls that job applicants make
- Be invited to more interviews
- Likely reduce the number of applications required to get a job
- Develop a professional document that they can use time and time again
- What has your CV got to do with marketing?
- What is the primary purpose of your CV?
- What does your CV need to do?
- What are the main sections of a CV?
- Learn five different CV structures (with examples)
- Understand how important information presentation is to success
- How do you make your CV visually appealing?
- Learn what to include in your CV (and what to avoid)
- What mistakes may cause employers to instantly reject your CV?
- Start viewing your cover letter as a sales pitch
- How do you structure a cover letter?
- What should you include in your letter
- Learn the essential dos and don’ts (and see examples)
- Learn how your best friend could help you get a job
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.
If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.