Do you still have questions and queries?
Trainer Bubble saves you time, stress and money!
What is your VAT number?
The registered VAT number for Trainer Bubble Ltd. is 161 2412 50. This number will appear on all sales receipts and invoices that we issue.
What will I receive when I purchase your training course materials?
You will receive everything you need to run a stand-alone training session with the minimum of effort. Our training resources have been carefully developed to ensure you can deliver your course in the relaxed knowledge that your attention is focused on the participant learning requirements rather than the course itself.
Unless otherwise stated, you are sent the following training course materials:
- Trainers Notes – A very detailed and concise explanation of what you should do during the session, complete with the comments you should make and notes on what to do during activities etc. This is a very detailed step-by-step way of training. View training material samples on each individual training course product page by clicking on the sample images.
- Workbook – This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities
- Session Plan – Details what is included in the course, so participants have complete awareness and the trainer can track course progress
- PowerPoint Slides – All slides necessary to run the course. Please note: Our materials are not ‘Death by PowerPoint’. The major content is in the Trainers Notes and all courses have been designed to be interactive rather than presentational
- Activities/Exercises – A detailed explanation of the activities/exercises used to consolidate learning (these are included in the trainers notes)
- Pre-course Preparation – Advice on how to print out the slides in ‘note’ format to include in the workbooks and also any necessary preparation that is specific to the course.
Will I receive anything in the post?
In what format will I receive the training course materials?
Trainer Bubble use: Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for our classroom training course materials.
You will download the training materials directly from our website in these formats.
How do I remove your logo from the PowerPoint slides ?
It is really simple to remove our logo from the PowerPoint slides in your training materials.
If you are using PowerPoint 2003. The process is…
- On the Format menu, click Background.
- Select the Omit background graphics from master check box.
- To omit the background graphics from all slides, click Apply to All.
If you are using PowerPoint 2007 or later. The process is…
- Select the ‘Design’ tab.
- Click on the checkbox that says, ‘Hide Background Graphics’.
What if I change my mind after I have ordered?
The team at Trainer Bubble are very careful to list the content and objectives of each course in precise detail in order for you to be sure that what you see is what you get. However, should you have any reason to be dissatisfied, please contact the customer care team. We will be happy to discuss your individual case.
I have not received my training materials, where are they?
In a small number of cases the e-mail of training materials gets filtered and ends up in your ‘Junk’ email folder, please check here first. There are also times where your inbox may be full or your firewall restricts our email.
In any of these cases, or if you simply have not received the materials, please contact the customer care team and we will resolve your concern as soon as possible.
What rights for use of the training materials do I have?
You have complete rights for use of the materials that you have purchased from Trainer Bubble. You may copy as many workbooks as required for participants on as many training sessions as you care to run and can use the materials as many times as you require them. However, you may not; Copy the whole or any part of the material for sale or re-distribution.
Trainer Bubble are keen to keep down the costs of our materials. Passing them on to third-parties is detrimental to this aim…please do not do it. If you have information regarding the distribution or sale of these materials, please contact the Customer Care Team.
Which forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Invoiced or Paypal account payments. Simply select the training resources that you would like to purchase, go to the checkout page and select your method of payment. Our simple and secure process will then guide you to completion.
How do I pay with AMEX?
- Add items to your basket as usual
- Select ‘Paypal’ as the payment option at checkout and fill in your details
- Click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button to pay through paypal but without creating an account. Or, if you have a paypal account, you can sign in and pay that way
- Follow the on screen instructions for payment
- Confirm your order and wait for your training materials.
How secure is your payment system?
Trainer Bubble Ltd website, www.trainerbubble.com uses a 256-bit SSL certificate from Trustwave. This SSL Certificate provides encryption between your web browser and their web server so that personal information can be transmitted over the Internet securely. This security is denoted by their certificate on the checkout page as well as the padlock sign on your web browser at checkout.
I am having trouble with payment processing, what shall I do?
In a small number of cases, you may find that the security procedures on our checkout page restricts you from placing an order with us. In order to resolve this you can follow two different methods: 1) Select ‘Paypal’ as the requested payment option and place the order via their secure server. You do not need to have an account with them and can pay with your debit/credit card as usual. 2) Select ‘Invoice Me’ as the requested payment option and request an invoice for the order. You can then process the payment by direct bank transfer.
Can you create specific course materials for me?
We keep the costs of our training course materials down by creating ‘off-the-shelf’ generic materials that we sell to all. Although we can often assist with designing custom-made materials, we do advise that the costs for this service are much higher than our website products.
I accidentally deleted the files you sent me, what can I do?
Your files should still appear in your account on our website and can be found my clicking ‘Purchase History’, which appears on the top right of the website under your name (you may need to login first). The files will then be available to access. If you cannot find your login details, please contact the Trainer Bubble Customer Care Team, who will happily re-send your materials to you.
What is the copyright policy?
All rights reserved. No part of the materials sold on this website and protected by this copyright notice may be sold or provided free without written permission from the copyright owner (this excludes providing workbooks for course participants as outlined in the ‘rights of use’ section above).
I am a Training Provider, can I use your training course materials?
Yes, in fact many training providers already are using our materials to provide training for clients. Our advice is to adapt the materials to meet the specific needs and demands of your target audience. We also advise you to adapt the product listing and content description if you are to promote the training course on your website.
Can I really use your free training resources for free?
Yes, our free resources are exactly that. We would prefer that you credit the materials to us by leaving our logo or website address on them. However, in reality we are more than pleased for you to remove any references to our company from these documents. No men in dark glasses will be sent to your homes!
How can I thank you enough?
Thanks for bringing that up! Our only real request is that you help us to promote Trainer Bubble and our website whenever possible. If you have friends, colleagues or business associates that would benefit from our services, please let them know.
How do I download your free training resources?
This is how to download our free resources…
- Click on the ‘Visit Our Free Section’ blue bar on the left of any page.
- Select the section that you want a free training resource in i.e. energisers, training games, icebreakers etc.
- You will be presented with a collection of images with the free resource title listed underneath. Select the one you want.
- You will now be viewing the synopsis of the specific free training resource.
- At the bottom of the page is a blue ‘Download Now’ button. Click this and the resource will open in the relevant format.
- Save the training game, energiser, icebreaker or resource to your computer, edit and alter to your needs and print off to use.
- Sign Up to our newsletter and be informed when we add new energisers, icebreakers, training games, and training resources.
Why are you called Trainer Bubble?
Andrew Wood, our MD says: “The name came from a conversation/debate I had with a participant on one of my courses many years ago in which he said to me, “It’s alright for you *bleeping* trainers, you all live in a bubble!’ This statement always stuck with me and reminded me to remain objective and link learning to business needs. When I set up the business I decided to pay homage to the guy (whose name I sadly forget) and create a ‘bubble’ for trainers, hence, Trainer Bubble.”
What are your terms?
We are in the US and need a W8-BEN-E Form. Do you have this?
Yes. We can provide you with a W8-BEN-E Form. We have a copy on file and are also happy to complete a fresh version should you require it. Please just email us with your request.