What to look for in an e-learning provider. A 6-point checklist.
When looking for an e-learning provider, there is a lot to choose from. Of course, the starting point should always be the e-learning itself and whether the e-learning product or potential design is one that suits you and your organisational needs. It’s important firstly that you are confident the e-learning company are able to develop a product that meets any design or developmental requirements you might have. However, once you are confident in the product, there are still plenty of elements to choose from one provider to another.
This 6-point checklist highlights what we believe are the most important considerations when making that choice. We firmly believe that we have a unique offering at Trainer Bubble, and hopefully by the time you’ve read this short article, you will agree!
1. Good value: We fundamentally believe in giving our customers value for money. We’ve researched the competition and have worked to ensure that we offer extremely competitive pricing. We are also very clear about our offering and have no hidden costs. We’ll let you know exactly what you should be paying, right from the off. Another positive is that with our main pricing model, you buy a course once and then own it forever. This is an extremely cost-effective method of purchasing e-learning courses.
2. Support: We have dedicated support and design teams and so our technical and customer support has an extremely fast response time. We can guarantee minor changes within 48 hours and, where requested, we can ensure your additional, business-specific content is added to e-learning courses within 5 working days. For clients that use our LMS service, we also provide full on-going Learning Management System support.
3. Options and flexibility: Where you like one of our pre-built ‘off-the-shelf’ e-learning courses, but think it would benefit from a little personalisation, we can adapt these courses so that they better suit your business. We can make many alterations, which might include; adding case studies, logos, policies or even changing the images to better suit your industry. The options really are limitless. Typical costs for personalisation: £250 – £500
It’s possible that you think it would be better to build something from the ground up. In these cases, we can work with you to develop something that truly reflects your business and the specific learning requirement.
We can build a new course within a typical timeframe of 3-4 weeks, where required. That urgent business learning requirement can be met with your own dedicated team, working for you. We’ll ensure you have a considered solution, that is developed with the key stakeholders in your business, meaning you can get the training resources you need, when you need them. Never has meeting business learning demands been made so easy.
4. Delivery methods: A lot of e-learning providers will tie you into a subscription model or may otherwise be restrictive in how you use their e-learning. We cut through all that, by providing a variety of different delivery methods to best suit your individual requirements. With us, you can load the e-learning course onto your own LMS or learning platform, rent a Learning Management System from us, or even use individual subscriptions for your learners. We’ll help you find the most cost-effective delivery method for your e-learning and guide you through every step of the process.
5. Communication – We take pride in the fact that we have clear and open channels of communication with both our clients and our prospective clients. We’ll cut through the jargon and give you the facts in a straightforward and easy to understand way. We’re happy to talk through any concerns or doubts you may have and give advice – even if you don’t think we’re the best fit for you!
This approach doesn’t stop with a sale. We’re here to support you at every turn and we will always be at the end of an email or the telephone to assist.
6. Reliability – We couldn’t end this list without mentioning why you can trust us to deliver all your e-learning needs. We have over 14 years’ experience delivering digital learning solutions to companies such as; Epson, Disney, Wincanton, Hilton, NHS and many more. We’re confident that we have the knowledge and skills to provide you with effective e-learning solutions that work.
That’s six good reasons why you should use us to meet your digital learning needs. Of course, this list is not exhaustive and there are many other reasons why we feel we are the best option for your e-learning needs. Why not get in touch to find out for yourself?
Contact us today.